Hotels in Nassawadox, Virginia
Search & Compare Nassawadox Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nassawadox
Nassawadox overviewNassawadox is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of islands and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Holly Grove Vineyards and Bay Creek Golf Club. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Northampton Shopping Center and Barrier Island Museum. Nassawadox is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in NassawadoxWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Nassawadox has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 616 user reviews of Nassawadox hotels: Budget Inn Nassawadox
How to get to NassawadoxFly in to Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from downtown Nassawadox. Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) is the next closest major airport, 62.7 mi (101 km) away.
What to see around NassawadoxOutdoor activities are at hand such as boating, golf, and wine tasting, along with attractions like:
- • Holly Grove Vineyards
- • Bay Creek Golf Club
- • Northampton Shopping Center
- • Barrier Island Museum
- • Cape Charles Beach
When to visit NassawadoxIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches