Hotels in Scotland, Maryland
Search & Compare Scotland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Scotland
Scotland overviewScotland is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Confederate Memorial Park and Point Lookout State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Elms Beach Park and Dennis Point Marina will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Scotland also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ScotlandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Scotland has accommodations to fit every need. There are 21 hotels in the Scotland area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to ScotlandFly in to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 65.7 mi (105.8 km) from downtown Scotland. Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) is the next closest major airport, 78.6 mi (126.5 km) away.
What to see around ScotlandIt's well known for its riverfront and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Confederate Memorial Park
- • Point Lookout State Park
- • Elms Beach Park
- • St. Mary's River State Park
- • Dennis Point Marina
- • St. Mary's College of Maryland
- • Piney Point Lighthouse
- • Kinsale Museum
- • Cecil's Old Mill
When to visit ScotlandWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches