Hotels in Kalaupapa, Hawaii
Search & Compare Kalaupapa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kalaupapa
Kalaupapa overviewKalaupapa is a relaxing place known for its beaches and live music, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Kalaupapa National Historical Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Ironwood Hills Golf Club and Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove. Kalaupapa is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in KalaupapaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Kalaupapa can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 83 hotels in the Kalaupapa area and you can shop as many as 76 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $160 per night
- • 41 4-star hotels with an average price of $206 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $504 per night
How to get to KalaupapaFly in to Kalaupapa, HI (LUP), 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from downtown Kalaupapa. Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai) is the next closest major airport, 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
What to see around KalaupapaIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- • Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove
- • Wailau Beach
- • Halawa Bay Beach
- • Honouli Maloo Bay Beach
- • Ironwood Hills Golf Club
- • Shipwreck Beach
- • Kepuhi Beach
- • Papohaku Beach
When to visit KalaupapaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 63°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 3.3 inches
- • July-September: 1.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches