Hotels in Cedar Lake, Indiana
Search & Compare Cedar Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cedar Lake
Cedar Lake overviewCedar Lake is a budget-friendly place unique for its theaters. You'll appreciate the beer and coffee choices. You might find the perfect souvenir at Westfield Southlake Mall or Lansing Square Shopping Center. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Star Plaza Theatre and Hoosier Prairie. A family- and business-friendly area, Cedar Lake also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cedar LakeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cedar Lake can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 109 hotels in the Cedar Lake area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 40 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12804 user reviews of Cedar Lake hotels: Crestview Inn & Suites Cedar Lake
How to get to Cedar LakeFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from downtown Cedar Lake. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 48.1 mi (77.5 km) away.
What to see around Cedar LakeBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • Lansing Square Shopping Center
- • River Oaks Center
- • Star Plaza Theatre
- • Hoosier Prairie
- • Deep River Water Park
- • Indiana University Northwest
- • Purdue University Calumet
When to visit Cedar LakeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches