Hotels in Windsor, Illinois
Search & Compare Windsor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Windsor
Windsor overviewWindsor is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Beachcombers can spend the day at Lake Shelbyville Beach when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Forest Park and Shelby County Courthouse will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Windsor is for you.
Where to stay in WindsorWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Windsor can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 33 hotels in the Windsor area, some with discounts of up to 11%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
How to get to WindsorFly in to Decatur, IL (DEC), 31.1 mi (50 km) from downtown Windsor. Champaign, IL (CMI-University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Williard) is the next closest major airport, 45 mi (72.4 km) away.
What to see around WindsorHere are some local highlights:
- • Lake Shelbyville Beach
- • Forest Park
- • Shelby County Courthouse
- • Kinzel Field
- • Kinzel Field
When to visit WindsorIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches