Hotels in Thousand Palms, California
Search & Compare Thousand Palms Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Thousand Palms
Thousand Palms overviewThousand Palms is a relaxing place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Living Desert Zoo and Gardens and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Palm Springs Air Museum and Indian Wells Tennis Garden are popular sights to see. A family-friendly area, Thousand Palms also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Thousand PalmsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Thousand Palms can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 192 hotels in the Thousand Palms area and you can shop as many as 91 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 60%.
- • 42 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 91 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 53 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $144 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 44594 user reviews of Thousand Palms hotels: Red Roof Inn Palm Springs - Thousand Palms
How to get to Thousand PalmsFly in to Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from downtown Thousand Palms.
What to see around Thousand PalmsFun activities are on hand like golf and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Classic Club
- • Desert Willow Golf Resort
- • Cimarron Golf Club
- • Rancho Las Palmas Country Club
- • Bel Air Greens
- • Knott's Soak City Palm Springs
- • Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- • Desert Adventures Metate Ranch
- • Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- • Monterey Market Place
- • Cathedral Village Shopping Center
- • Cathedral City Marketplace
- • Cathedral City Shopping Plaza
- • Canyon Plaza Shopping Center
- • Palm Springs Air Museum
- • Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- • Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium