Hotels in Buchanan, Tennessee
Search & Compare Buchanan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Buchanan
Buchanan overviewBuchanan is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Eiffel Tower. Make it a point to see sights like Paris-Henry County Heritage Center and Paris Courthouse. A family- and business-friendly area, Buchanan also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BuchananWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Buchanan can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 13 hotels in the Buchanan area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to BuchananFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) from downtown Buchanan. Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 88.1 mi (141.8 km) away.
What to see around BuchananHere are some top sights to see:
- • Paris-Henry County Heritage Center
- • Paris Courthouse
- • Eiffel Tower
- • Miller Memorial Golf Course
- • Murray Court Square
When to visit BuchananWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 14.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.4 inches