Hotels in Cedaredge, Colorado
Search & Compare Cedaredge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cedaredge
Cedaredge overviewCedaredge is a romantic getaway unique for its riverfront. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Devils Thumb Golf Club. Make it a point to see sights like Hotchkiss-Crawford Historical Museum and Fort Uncompahgre. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Cedaredge is for you.
Where to stay in CedaredgeA welcoming city for all, Cedaredge has a variety of lodging options.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 280 user reviews of Cedaredge hotels:
- • The Cedaredge Lodge (Cedaredge)
- • Stay Wise Inn Cedaredge (Cedaredge)
How to get to CedaredgeFly in to Montrose, CO (MTJ-Montrose Regional), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from downtown Cedaredge. Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) is the next closest major airport, 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away.
What to see around CedaredgeSome recommended places to see include:
- • Devils Thumb Golf Club
- • Hotchkiss-Crawford Historical Museum
- • Fort Uncompahgre
- • Delta County Historical Society
- • Delta Family Fun Park
When to visit CedaredgeCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 1.2 inches
- • April-June: 2.0 inches
- • July-September: 2.8 inches
- • October-December: 1.9 inches