Hotels in New Castle, Kentucky
Search & Compare New Castle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Castle
New Castle overviewNew Castle is a budget-friendly place unique for its art, festivals, and parks. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Gallrein Farms and Yew Dell Botanical Gardens. Make some memories at Smith-Berry Winery and Eagle Creek Golf Course. New Castle is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in New CastleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, New Castle has accommodations to fit every need. There are 52 hotels in the New Castle area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to New CastleFly in to Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 34.7 mi (55.9 km) from downtown New Castle.
What to see around New CastleFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Gallrein Farms
- • Yew Dell Botanical Gardens
- • Smith-Berry Winery
- • Eagle Creek Golf Course
- • General Butler State Resort Park
- • Shelby County Community Theatre
- • Jefferson Community and Technical College
When to visit New CastleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.1 inches