Hotels in Maquoketa, Iowa
Search & Compare Maquoketa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Maquoketa
City overviewUnique features here include rich culture and riverfront. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 436 user reviews of local hotels:
- • Squiers Manor B&B (Maquoketa)
- • Centerstone Inn & Suites-Maquoketa (Maquoketa)
- • Decker Hotel (Maquoketa)
- • Maquoketa Inn and Suites (Maquoketa)
How to get to MaquoketaFly in to Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from downtown Maquoketa. Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43.3 mi (69.7 km) away.
What to see around MaquoketaOutdoorsy fun is on hand like adventure tours and skiing, along with attractions such as:
- • Horseshoe Pond County Park
- • Jackson County Conservation
- • Chestnut Mountain Resort
- • Casper Bluff Land and Water Reserve
- • Clinton Engines Museum
- • Ohnward Fine Arts Center
- • Jackson County Historical Society
- • Maquoketa Caves State Park
- • Bellevue State Park
- • Riverview Park