What Is Kihei Like for Luxury Vacations?
From breathtaking beach views to lavish buffets, luxury Kihei hotels are more than just a place to rest your head. Hotels.com has 2 luxury Kihei hotels, the right one is waiting for you! Visitors to Kihei like its cafes and seaside, so be sure to visit those while you’re in town. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Headquarters and Kalepolepo Beach Park, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area. Whether you're looking for a luxury hotel in central Kihei or something a bit further out, Hotels.com has an exquisite choice getaway options that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kihei?
Top hotel picks in and around Kihei:
Maui Coast Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Kamaole Beach Park
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Days Inn by Wyndham Maui OceanfrontKihei beachfront hotel with bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, MauiUpscale beach resort with spa
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 poolside bars • 4 outdoor pools • Central location
Four Seasons Resort Maui at WaileaWailea beachfront resort with 3 outdoor pools, spa
- Free in-room WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Free kid's activities • 3 restaurants • Central location
Fairmont Kea Lani MauiBeachfront resort with spa, 24-hour fitness
- Free Internet access • 4 restaurants • Swim-up bar • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kihei?
- Shops at Wailea
- Kihei Town Center Shopping Center
- Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Headquarters
- Kalepolepo Beach Park
- Maui Nui Golf Club
Sights & Landmarks