What is Kihei Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the seaside city of Kihei for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Kihei absolutely love the restaurants and island views, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a photo at Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Headquarters and Kalepolepo Beach Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Kihei popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you making the most of everything that Kihei has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kihei?
Top hotel picks in and around Kihei:
Maui Coast Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Kamaole Beach Park
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, MauiUpscale beach resort with spa, near Wailea Beach
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 poolside bars • 4 outdoor pools • Central location
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea5-star beachfront resort with spa, near Wailea Beach
- Free in-room WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Free kid's activities • 3 restaurants • Central location
Fairmont Kea Lani MauiUpscale beachfront resort with spa, near Wailea Beach
- Free Internet access • 4 restaurants • Swim-up bar • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea3.5-star hotel with bar, near Wailea Beach
- Free breakfast • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kihei?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Kihei while on a budget. Glance at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Kamaole Beach Park
- Kamaole Beach Park 2
- Kamaole Beach Park 3
- Kalepolepo Beach Park
- Keawakapu Beach North
- Ulua Beach
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Headquarters
- Maui Nui Golf Club
- Maui Brewing Co.
Sights & Landmarks