Kihei Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Kihei
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Kamaole Beach Park 3
- Kamaole Beach Park 2
- Kihei Regional Park
- Kamaole Beach Park
- Kalama Beach Park
- Maui Nui Golf Club
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary Visitor Center
- Waipuilani Park
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Headquarters
- Maui Fish Pipe
- Kihei Town Center Shopping Center
- Kalama Park
- Lava Fields
- Pilates Maui
- Maalaea Beach
- Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge
- Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum
- Cove Park
- Makamakaole Trail
Hotels in Kihei with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Kihei, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Kihei by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Waiohuli Beach Hale by Rentals Maui Inc.
- Service: Kihei Alii Kai
- Comfort: Waiohuli Beach Hale by Rentals Maui Inc.
- Condition: Waiohuli Beach Hale by Rentals Maui Inc.
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!