Hotels in Springville, Utah
Search & Compare Springville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Springville
Springville overviewSpringville is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University. Make some memories at Peaks Ice Arena and Reed Smoot House. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Springville is for you.
Where to stay in SpringvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Springville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 46 hotels in the Springville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6801 user reviews of Springville hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Springville-South Provo Area
- • Days Inn Springville
- • Best Western Mountain View Inn
How to get to SpringvilleFly in to Provo, UT (PVU), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from downtown Springville. Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 46.6 mi (75.1 km) away.
What to see around SpringvilleTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • Brigham Young University
- • Utah Valley University
- • Peaks Ice Arena
- • Reed Smoot House
- • Sevens Peaks Waterpark Provo
- • Utah Valley Convention Center
- • Lavell Edwards Stadium
When to visit SpringvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 5.8 inches
- • July-September: 3.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches