Alexandria Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Alexandria
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Old Town Alexandria
- United States Patent and Trademark Office Museum
- Landmark Mall
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Alexandria City Hall
- Fort Ward
- Alexandria's Christ Church
- John Carlyle House
- George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Cameron Run Regional Park
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum
- Alexandria Black History Museum
- National Inventors Hall of Fame and Museum
- Market Square
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
- TopGolf Alexandria
Hotels in Alexandria with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Alexandria, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Alexandria by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hampton Inn Alexandria/Pentagon South
- Service: Hampton Inn Alexandria/Pentagon South
- Comfort: Homewood Suites by Hilton Alexandria / Pentagon South
- Condition: Hampton Inn Alexandria/Pentagon South
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!