Hotels in Aberdeen, North Carolina
Search & Compare Aberdeen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aberdeen
Aberdeen overviewAberdeen is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Carolina Horse Park. Check out local attractions like Pinehurst Resort and Reservoir Park. Aberdeen is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in AberdeenWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Aberdeen has accommodations to fit every need. There are 32 hotels in the Aberdeen area, some with discounts of up to 29%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1537 user reviews of Aberdeen hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst
- • Super 8 Aberdeen Southern Pines
- • Quality Inn
How to get to AberdeenFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from downtown Aberdeen. Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 64.4 mi (103.6 km) away.
What to see around AberdeenSome highlights of the area include:
- • Pinehurst Resort
- • Carolina Horse Park
- • Reservoir Park
- • Sandhills Horticultural Gardens
- • Rockingham Dragway
When to visit AberdeenCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches