Hotels in Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Pottsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pottsville
Pottsville overviewPottsville is a secluded hideaway unique for its amusement park and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Sweet Arrow Lake County Park. Be sure stop by Jerry's Classic Cars and Collectibles Museum and Schuylkill Mall while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Pottsville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PottsvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Pottsville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 39 hotels in the Pottsville area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3032 user reviews of Pottsville hotels:
- • Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville), PA
- • Ramada Pottsville
- • Pottsville Motor Inn
How to get to PottsvilleFly in to Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from downtown Pottsville.
What to see around PottsvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Jerry's Classic Cars and Collectibles Museum
- • Schuylkill Mall
- • Locust Lake State Park
- • Mountain Valley Golf Course
- • Sweet Arrow Lake County Park
When to visit PottsvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches