Hotels in Henderson, Arkansas
Search & Compare Henderson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Henderson
Henderson overviewHenderson is a budget-friendly place known for its riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like fishing and swimming. A stop at places like Twin Lakes Golf Course and Big Creek Golf and Country Club will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Henderson also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HendersonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Henderson can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to HendersonFly in to Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 54.4 mi (87.5 km) from downtown Henderson.
What to see around HendersonHere are some local highlights:
- • Twin Lakes Golf Course
- • Big Creek Golf and Country Club
- • Jacob Wolf House
When to visit HendersonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches