Hotels in Livonia, Louisiana
Search & Compare Livonia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Livonia
Livonia overviewLivonia is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and port. Sports fans will enjoy football and baseball, and everyone will enjoy ample cheese and coffee options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Grace Church of West Feliciana Parish and Port Hudson National Cemetery. Livonia is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in LivoniaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Livonia can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 33 hotels in the Livonia area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 5407 user reviews of Livonia hotels:
- • Oak Tree Inn Livonia - East
- • Oak Tree Inn Livonia West
How to get to LivoniaFly in to Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 22 mi (35.3 km) from downtown Livonia. Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional) is the next closest major airport, 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away.
What to see around LivoniaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Grace Church of West Feliciana Parish
- • Port Hudson National Cemetery
- • Cat Island National Wildlife Refuge
- • Rosedown Plantation State Historic Site
- • Port Hudson State Historic Site
When to visit LivoniaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 16.1 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.6 inches