Hotels in Murrieta, California
Search & Compare Murrieta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Murrieta
Murrieta overviewMurrieta is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and known for its wineries and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Thorton Winery and Callaway Vineyard and Winery. Local sights like Promenade and Rancho Palomar Winery are worth a visit. Murrieta is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MurrietaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Murrieta is the place to go. There are 55 hotels in the Murrieta area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 11051 user reviews of Murrieta hotels:
- • Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta
- • Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
How to get to MurrietaFly in to Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from downtown Murrieta. San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 57.7 mi (92.8 km) away.
What to see around MurrietaFun activities like wine tasting and tours are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Thorton Winery
- • Callaway Vineyard and Winery
- • Rancho Palomar Winery
- • Van Roekel Winery
- • Ponte Winery
- • Promenade
- • Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course
- • Wiens Cellars
- • Wilson Creek Winery
- • City of Canyon Lake City Hall