Pet Friendly Hotels in Lynchburg
Search for Pet Friendly hotels in Lynchburg
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Liberty University
- Lynchburg College
- Appomattox Court House National Historical Park
- Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest
- Sweet Briar College
- National D-Day Memorial
- Confederate Cemetery at Appomattox Court House
- Falling Creek Park
- Peaks of Otter Winery
- Avoca Museum
- James River State Park
- Legacy Museum of African American History
- Oak Ridge Estate
- Presbyterian Cemetery
- James River Float Company
- Sandusky Historic Site and Civil War Museum
- Bower Center for the Arts
Traveling with your pet to Lynchburg
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Lynchburg based on bookings from the last hour:
- The Inn at Indian Creek
- The Kirkley Hotel & Conference Center Lynchburg
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lynchburg at Liberty Univ.
The Kirkley Hotel & Conference Center LynchburgBooking a pet friendly hotel in Lynchburg can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.