Hotels in Salem, Missouri
Search & Compare Salem Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salem
Salem overviewSalem is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Texas County Museum Of Art & History. A family- and business-friendly area, Salem also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SalemWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Salem has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to SalemFly in to Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) from downtown Salem. Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) is the next closest major airport, 89.9 mi (144.7 km) away.
When to visit SalemIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches