Hotels in Sabine Pass, Texas
Search & Compare Sabine Pass Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sabine Pass
Sabine Pass overviewSabine Pass is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and riverfront, and known for its port and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Central Mall. While you're here, stop by London Bridge Park and Babe Zaharias Golf Course. Sabine Pass is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Sabine PassWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Sabine Pass can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 22 hotels in the Sabine Pass area, some with discounts of up to 24%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Sabine PassFly in to Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from downtown Sabine Pass.
What to see around Sabine PassSome recommended attractions include:
- • London Bridge Park
- • Babe Zaharias Golf Course
- • Central Mall
When to visit Sabine PassCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 12.4 inches
- • April-June: 15.6 inches
- • July-September: 17.3 inches
- • October-December: 15.3 inches