Hotels in South Hutchinson, Kansas
Search & Compare South Hutchinson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in South Hutchinson
South Hutchinson overviewSouth Hutchinson is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Kansas Cosmophere and Underground Salt Museum. A stop at places like Hutchinson Community College and Hutchinson Mall will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, South Hutchinson is for you.
Where to stay in South HutchinsonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, South Hutchinson is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 897 user reviews of South Hutchinson hotels: Quality Inn (South Hutchinson)
How to get to South HutchinsonFly in to Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 38 mi (61.1 km) from downtown South Hutchinson.
What to see around South HutchinsonA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Kansas Cosmophere
- • Underground Salt Museum
- • Hutchinson Community College
- • Hutchinson Mall
- • Fun Valley Sports Complex
When to visit South HutchinsonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 4.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 4.7 inches