Hotels in Washington, Georgia
Search & Compare Washington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Washington
Washington overviewWashington is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Washington-Wilkes Historical Museum and Robert Toombs House. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Aonia Pass Motocross Park and Callaway Plantation. Washington is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in WashingtonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Washington can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 511 user reviews of Washington hotels: The Fitzpatrick Hotel
How to get to WashingtonFly in to Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) from downtown Washington.
What to see around WashingtonOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as golf, sporting events, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Aonia Pass Motocross Park
- • Pine Top Farm
- • Monticello Country Club
- • Washington-Wilkes Historical Museum
- • Robert Toombs House
- • Callaway Plantation
- • Kettle Creek Battlefield
- • Bobby Brown State Park
- • Mistletoe State Park
- • Elijah Clark State Park
When to visit WashingtonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 12.8 inches
- • April-June: 9.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches