Hotels in Iola, Kansas
Search & Compare Iola Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Iola
Iola overviewIola is known for its parks, historical sites, and museums. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Allen County Historical Society. Local sights like Riverside Park and Cedarbrook Golf Course are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Iola also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in IolaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Iola is the place to go.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 143 user reviews of Iola hotels:
- • Super 8 Iola Kansas (Iola)
- • Americas Best Value Inn Iola (Iola)
- • Regency Inn (Iola)
How to get to IolaFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 101.7 mi (163.6 km) from downtown Iola.
What to see around IolaSome recommended places to see include:
- • Allen County Historical Society
- • Riverside Park
- • Cedarbrook Golf Course
When to visit IolaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 6.2 inches
- • April-June: 16.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.9 inches