Hotels in Red Bluff, California
Search & Compare Red Bluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Red Bluff hotels
Best hotels in Red Bluff
Red Bluff overviewRed Bluff is a budget-friendly place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the volcano and rivers. You're sure to enjoy all of the beer and cheese options. Spend a relaxing day at William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park and Sacramento River Discovery Center when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Kelly-Griggs House Museum and Tehama District Fairgrounds while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Red Bluff is for you.
Where to stay in Red BluffA welcoming city for all, Red Bluff has a variety of lodging options. There are 23 hotels in the Red Bluff area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $82 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3517 user reviews of Red Bluff hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Red Bluff-South Redding (Red Bluff)
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff (Red Bluff)
- • Comfort Inn Red Bluff (Red Bluff)
- • Sky Terrace Motel (Red Bluff)
- • Best Western Antelope Inn (Red Bluff)
How to get to Red BluffFly in to Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from downtown Red Bluff. Chico, CA (CIC-Chico Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 33 mi (53.1 km) away.
What to see around Red BluffIts parks, riverfront, and volcano are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park
- • Sacramento River Discovery Center
- • Woodson Bridge State Recreation Area
- • Tehama County River Park
- • Kelly-Griggs House Museum
- • Tehama District Fairgrounds
- • Anderson Historical Society
- • Anderson Chamber of Commerce