Fort Lauderdale Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood
- Las Olas Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
- BB&T Center
- Las Olas Riverfront
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Nova Southeastern University
- Westfield Broward Mall
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
- Hollywood North Beach Park
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Broward County Library
- Deerfield Beach Pier
- Diplomat Country Club Golf Course
- Isle Casino and Racing
- Pompano Beach Amphitheatre
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Inn on the Drive
- Service: Inn on the Drive
- Comfort: Inn on the Drive
- Condition: Inn on the Drive
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Fort Lauderdale are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Fort Lauderdale with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Fort Lauderdale travel guides
If you’re looking for an energetic nightlife of jazzy clubs and ocean-front bars, then Fort Lauderda...
While Fort Lauderdale is famed for its thumping beach-side nightlife, this sprawling seafront city o...
While you may be tempted to spend your Fort Lauderdale holiday lounging on the beach’s silky sands o...