Hotels in Cordele, Georgia
Search & Compare Cordele Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Cordele hotels
Best hotels in Cordele
Cordele overviewCordele is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Georgia Veterans Memorial Golf Course. Head to Turner Park and Crisp Motorsports Park to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Cordele also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CordeleA welcoming city for all, Cordele has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Cordele area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 995 user reviews of Cordele hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites CORDELE NORTH (Cordele)
- • Comfort Inn & Suites (Cordele)
- • Best Western Colonial Inn (Cordele)
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cordele (Cordele)
- • Econo Lodge (Cordele)
How to get to CordeleFly in to Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from downtown Cordele.
What to see around CordeleHere are some favorite choices:
- • Turner Park
- • Crisp Motorsports Park
- • Georgia Veterans Memorial Golf Course
- • Georgia Veterans State Park
- • Georgia Rural Telephone Museum
When to visit CordeleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 13.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches