Hotels in Paris, Tennessee
Search & Compare Paris Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Paris
Paris overviewParis is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports, and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Eiffel Tower. Head to Paris Courthouse and Paris-Henry County Heritage Center to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Paris also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ParisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Paris is the place to go. There are 18 hotels in the Paris area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 533 user reviews of Paris hotels:
- • Home Sweet Home Bed and Breakfast (Paris)
- • Quality Inn (Paris)
- • Paris Knights Inn (Paris)
How to get to ParisFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 57.8 mi (93.1 km) from downtown Paris. Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 93.1 mi (149.9 km) away.
What to see around ParisThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Paris-Henry County Heritage Center
- • Gordon Browning Museum
- • Paris Courthouse
- • Eiffel Tower
- • City Park
When to visit ParisCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 14.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.4 inches