Hotels in Gunnison, Utah
Search & Compare Gunnison Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gunnison
Gunnison overviewGunnison is a friendly locale surrounded by picturesque views of mountains. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens and Salina Park when the weather is nice. Head to Manti City Hall and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Gunnison is for you.
Where to stay in GunnisonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Gunnison has accommodations to fit every need. There are 7 hotels in the Gunnison area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to GunnisonFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 112.3 mi (180.8 km) from downtown Gunnison.
What to see around GunnisonIts mountain views, hiking trails, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens
- • Salina Park
- • Manti City Hall
- • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- • Blackhawk Arena
When to visit GunnisonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 3.9 inches
- • July-September: 2.9 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches