Hotels in Archbold, Ohio
Search & Compare Archbold Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Archbold
Archbold overviewArchbold is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Fulton County Fairgrounds and Williams County Fairgrounds. Local sights like Sauder Village and Ironwood Golf Course are worth a visit. Archbold is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArchboldWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Archbold has accommodations to fit every need. There are 17 hotels in the Archbold area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to ArchboldFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from downtown Archbold.
What to see around ArchboldSights especially popular with families include:
- • Fulton County Fairgrounds
- • Williams County Fairgrounds
- • Sauder Village
- • Ironwood Golf Course
- • Fulton County Historical Society
- • Harrison Lake State Park
- • Reighard Park
When to visit ArchboldIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.2 inches