Hotels in Olmstedville, New York
Search & Compare Olmstedville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olmstedville
Olmstedville overviewOlmstedville is a relaxing place known for its art, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and cafe options. Spend a relaxing day at Natural Stone Bridge and Caves and Loon Lake Beach when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by North Creek Depot Museum and Tannery Pond Community Center while you're here. A family-friendly area, Olmstedville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OlmstedvilleA welcoming city for all, Olmstedville has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 189 user reviews of Olmstedville hotels: The Alpine Homestead Bed & Breakfast
How to get to OlmstedvilleFly in to Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 36.7 mi (59 km) from downtown Olmstedville. Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 78 mi (125.6 km) away.
What to see around OlmstedvilleFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Gore Mountain Ski Resort
- • Pack Demonstration Forest
- • Natural Stone Bridge and Caves
- • Loon Lake Beach
- • North Creek Depot Museum
- • Tannery Pond Community Center
- • Oscar Seagle Memorial Theater
- • Adirondack Museum
When to visit OlmstedvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 7.9 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches