Hotels in Windsor, Ohio
Search & Compare Windsor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Windsor
Windsor overviewWindsor is a luxury getaway distinct for its wineries and sports. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Harpersfield Covered Bridge and Mechanicsville Road Covered Bridge. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Ashtabula County Fairgrounds. A family- and business-friendly area, Windsor also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WindsorWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Windsor has accommodations to fit every need. There are 37 hotels in the Windsor area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to WindsorFly in to Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) from downtown Windsor. Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton) is the next closest major airport, 50 mi (80.4 km) away.
What to see around WindsorOutdoor activities are at hand such as golf, wine tasting, and sporting events, along with attractions like:
- • Maple Ridge Winery
- • St. Joseph Vineyards
- • Chardon Lakes Golf Club
- • Grand River Cellars Winery
- • Virant Family Winery
- • Harpersfield Covered Bridge
- • Mechanicsville Road Covered Bridge
- • Ashtabula County Fairgrounds
When to visit WindsorIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 7.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches