Hotels in New Church, Virginia
Search & Compare New Church Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Church
New Church overviewNew Church is a relaxing place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with activities like fishing and swimming. Spend a relaxing day at Cypress Park and Pocomoke River State Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Wallops Flight Facility and Delmarva Discovery Center. A family-friendly area, New Church also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in New ChurchFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, New Church is the place to go. There are 28 hotels in the New Church area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2076 user reviews of New Church hotels: Garden and the Sea B&B Inn
How to get to New ChurchFly in to Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from downtown New Church. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 83.3 mi (134.1 km) away.
What to see around New ChurchIt's notable for its beaches and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Cypress Park
- • Pocomoke River State Park
- • Wallops Flight Facility
- • Delmarva Discovery Center
- • Coventry Parish Ruins
- • Museum of Chincoteague
- • Assateague Lighthouse
When to visit New ChurchIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 9.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches