Hotels in Jefferson, Maine
Search & Compare Jefferson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jefferson
Jefferson overviewJefferson is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Kennebec Ice Arena. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Hidden Valley Nature Center and Fawcett's Antique Toy and Art Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Jefferson is for you.
Where to stay in JeffersonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jefferson is the place to go. There are 57 hotels in the Jefferson area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $83 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $92 per night
How to get to JeffersonFly in to Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 16.2 mi (26 km) from downtown Jefferson. Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional) is the next closest major airport, 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away.
What to see around JeffersonSome recommended attractions include:
- • Hidden Valley Nature Center
- • Fawcett's Antique Toy and Art Museum
- • Whaleback Shell Midden State Historic Site
- • Frances Perkins Center
- • Viles Arboretum
When to visit JeffersonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches