Hotels in Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Ohiopyle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ohiopyle
Ohiopyle overviewOhiopyle is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Laurel Caverns and State Theatre Center for the Arts. While you're here, stop by Cucumber Falls and Kentuck Knob. A family- and business-friendly area, Ohiopyle also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OhiopyleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ohiopyle is the place to go. There are 35 hotels in the Ohiopyle area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to OhiopyleFly in to Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 26.7 mi (43 km) from downtown Ohiopyle. Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional) is the next closest major airport, 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away.
What to see around OhiopyleFun activities are on hand like football and skiing, along with attractions such as:
- • Laurel Caverns
- • Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- • Cucumber Falls
- • Kentuck Knob
- • Fallingwater
- • State Theatre Center for the Arts
- • Geyer Performing Arts Center
When to visit OhiopyleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches