Hotels in Florence, Colorado
Search & Compare Florence Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Florence
Florence overviewFlorence is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like rafting and swimming. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Kendall Shopping Center. Make it a point to see sights like Price Pioneer Museum and Florence City Hall. Florence is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in FlorenceFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Florence is the place to go. There are 10 hotels in the Florence area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $92 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1177 user reviews of Florence hotels: Super 8 Florence Canon City Co
How to get to FlorenceFly in to Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from downtown Florence.
What to see around FlorenceSome highlights of the area include:
- • Price Pioneer Museum
- • Florence City Hall
- • Pioneer Park
- • Shadow Hills Golf Club
- • Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center
When to visit FlorenceIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.1 inches
- • July-September: 5.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches