Hotels in Dunsmuir, California
Search & Compare Dunsmuir Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dunsmuir
Dunsmuir overviewDunsmuir is a relaxing place unique for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Tauhindauli Park and Mossbrae Falls when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Castle Crags State Park and McCloud Golf Club will create some memories. Dunsmuir is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in DunsmuirWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dunsmuir can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 17 hotels in the Dunsmuir area, some with discounts of up to 13%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1475 user reviews of Dunsmuir hotels: Oak Tree Inn Dunsmuir (Dunsmuir)
How to get to DunsmuirFly in to Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 48.7 mi (78.5 km) from downtown Dunsmuir. Dunsmuir Station is the closest train station.
What to see around DunsmuirFun activities like skiing and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Mt. Shasta Nordic Center
- • Mount Shasta Ski Park
- • Tauhindauli Park
- • Mossbrae Falls
- • Castle Crags State Park
- • Mount Shasta City Park
- • Mount Eddy
- • McCloud Golf Club
- • Mount Shasta
- • Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum
- • Weed Golf Club
When to visit DunsmuirIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 20.2 inches
- • April-June: 6.3 inches
- • July-September: 1.4 inches
- • October-December: 15.2 inches