What Are the Best Things to See and Do in San Bernardino?
Although working out using the hotel fitness center is important, you might decide to switch your routine and discover some of these sights and activities in San Bernardino.
- Sights & Landmarks
- San Manuel Stadium
- National Orange Show Events Center
- Yaamava' Resort & Casino
Hotels With Gyms in San Bernardino
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting San Bernardino, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Visitors to San Bernardino like the restaurants. San Manuel Stadium, National Orange Show Events Center, and Yaamava' Resort & Casino are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in San Bernardino?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in San Bernardino:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Bernardino4-star hotel with outdoor pool, conference center
- 24-hour fitness center • Restaurant • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Bernardino2.5-star San Bernardino hotel with indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Motel 6 San Bernardino, CA - DowntownCity-center San Bernardino hotel with outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino3-star hotel
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Hospitality Inn San Bernardino/ Redlands3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location