Hotels in Three Forks, Montana
Search & Compare Three Forks Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Three Forks
Three Forks overviewThree Forks is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Check out local attractions like Headwaters Heritage Museum and Headwaters Public Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Three Forks also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Three ForksFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Three Forks is the place to go. There are 8 hotels in the Three Forks area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1198 user reviews of Three Forks hotels:
- • Lewis & Clark Motel of Three Forks
- • Scajawea Hotel
How to get to Three ForksFly in to Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from downtown Three Forks.
What to see around Three ForksHere are some favorite choices:
- • Headwaters Heritage Museum
- • Headwaters Public Golf Course
- • Madison Buffalo Jump State Park
- • Cottonwood Hills Course
When to visit Three ForksWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 35°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 3.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches