Hotels in Marion, Virginia
Search & Compare Marion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marion
Marion overviewMarion is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and theaters, and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Scenic View Golf Course. Make it a point to see sights like Lincoln Theatre and Hungry Mother State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Marion is for you.
Where to stay in MarionA welcoming city for all, Marion has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Marion area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 765 user reviews of Marion hotels:
- • The Collins House Inn (Marion)
- • Econo Lodge (Marion)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Marion)
How to get to MarionFly in to Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 55 mi (88.5 km) from downtown Marion.
What to see around MarionHere are some local highlights:
- • Lincoln Theatre
- • Hungry Mother State Park
- • Smyth County Visitor's Center
- • Davis Valley Winery
- • Scenic View Golf Course
When to visit MarionWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 11.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches