Hotels in Clint, Texas
Search & Compare Clint Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clint
Clint overviewClint is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Patriot Stadium and Lone Star Golf Course. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as American Consulate. Clint is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClintA welcoming city for all, Clint has a variety of lodging options. There are 60 hotels in the Clint area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 14015 user reviews of Clint hotels: Best Western East El Paso Inn
How to get to ClintFly in to Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 13 mi (21 km) from downtown Clint. El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away.
What to see around ClintFun activities such as biking, sporting events, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Patriot Stadium
- • Lone Star Golf Course
- • Plaza Las Misiones
- • The Fountains at Farah
- • Cielo Vista Mall
- • El Paso Motorplex
- • Pena Gallery
- • Los Portales Museum
- • Al Borrego Gallery
- • Old El Paso County Jail Museum
When to visit ClintIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 97°F day, 56°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.0 inches
- • April-June: 0.0 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.1 inches