Hotels in Centralia, Washington
Search & Compare Centralia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Centralia
Centralia overviewCentralia is a budget-friendly place unique for its waterparks and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Centralia College and Seminary Hill Natural Area. Centralia is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CentraliaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Centralia is the place to go. There are 39 hotels in the Centralia area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4851 user reviews of Centralia hotels:
- • Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound
- • Centralia Square Grand Ballroom & Hotel (Centralia)
- • Peppermill Empress Inn (Centralia)
- • King Oscar Motel (Centralia)
- • Quality Inn Centralia Chehalis (Centralia)
How to get to CentraliaFly in to Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 58.9 mi (94.8 km) from downtown Centralia. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 79.9 mi (128.5 km) away. Centralia Station is the closest train station.
What to see around CentraliaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Centralia College
- • Seminary Hill Natural Area
- • Riverside Golf Course
- • Millersylvania State Park
- • Monarch Contemporary Art Center and Sculpture Park
When to visit CentraliaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.5 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.1 inches
- • October-December: 19.3 inches