Hotels in Seymour, Missouri
Search & Compare Seymour Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Seymour
Seymour overviewSeymour is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Ava Art Guild and Gallery. Make it a point to see sights like Whipering Oaks Winery and Ava City Park. Seymour is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SeymourFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Seymour is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 154 user reviews of Seymour hotels: Americas Best Value Inn (Seymour)
How to get to SeymourFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from downtown Seymour.
What to see around SeymourHere are some local highlights:
- • Whipering Oaks Winery
- • Ava City Park
- • Douglas County Museum
- • Ava Art Guild and Gallery
- • Massey Park
When to visit SeymourWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches