Crystal River Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Crystal River
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Homosassa Springs
- Rainbow Springs State Park
- Plantation Inn and Golf Resort
- Fort Island Gulf Beach
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park
- Citrus County Speedway
- Skyview At Terra Vista
- Crystal River Preserve State Park
- Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins
- A Crystal River Kayak Company
- Pine Ridge Golf & Country Club
- Hunter Spring Park
- Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge
- Fort Island Trail Park
- Waccasassa Bay Preserve State Park
- Fort Cooper State Park
- Bird Island
- Crystal River Perserve State Park Eco-Walk
Hotels in Crystal River with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: The Chassahowitzka Hotel
- Service: Hampton Inn Crystal River, FL
- Comfort: Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs
- Condition: Hampton Inn Crystal River, FL
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Crystal River are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Crystal River with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.