Hotels in Staples, Minnesota
Search & Compare Staples Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Staples
Staples overviewStaples is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Memorial Park and Tapley Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Staples Community Center and The Vintage at Staples. A family- and business-friendly area, Staples also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in StaplesA welcoming city for all, Staples has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Staples hotels: Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to StaplesFly in to Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from downtown Staples. St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional) is the next closest major airport, 68.1 mi (109.6 km) away. Staples Station is the closest train station.
What to see around StaplesIt's notable for its lakes, hiking trails, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Memorial Park
- • Tapley Park
- • Staples Community Center
- • The Vintage at Staples
- • Whitetail Run Golf Course
- • Northern Pacific Depot Museum
When to visit StaplesIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches