Key Largo Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Key Largo
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Dolphins Plus
- Dolphins Plus Bayside
- Key Largo Baptist Church
- Key Largo Undersea Park
- John Pennekamp State Park
- Dolphin Cove
- MarineLab Undersea Laboratory
- Caribbean Club Bar
- Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill
- Christ of the Deep
- Florida Keys Visitor Center
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Harry Harris Park
- Kiffney's Firearms and Indoor Range
- Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center
- Jacob's Aquatic Center
Hotels in Key Largo with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Key Largo, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Key Largo by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Service: Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Comfort: Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Condition: Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Key Largo travel guides
Lodging options are plentiful in Key Largo, from polished resorts and chain hotels to independently ...
From Underwater Attractions and National Parks to Wildlife Safaris and Tiki Bars - Exploring Key Largo
Key Largo is a 30-mile island filled with natural splendor, making it a magnet for divers, fishermen...
Key Largo is a water-lover’s paradise that offers mellow Florida Bay waters on one side, and the Atl...