Hotels in Hornell, New York
Search & Compare Hornell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hornell
Hornell overviewHornell is a budget-friendly place unique for its wineries and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Stony Brook State Park and Wellsville Island Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Alfred University and Wellsville Creative Arts Center. Hornell is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HornellWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hornell can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 15 hotels in the Hornell area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1208 user reviews of Hornell hotels:
- • Best Western Maple City Inn (Hornell)
- • Days Inn (Hornell)
- • Econo Lodge Hornell (Hornell)
How to get to HornellFly in to Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 83.1 mi (133.7 km) from downtown Hornell.
What to see around HornellIts lakes, waterfalls, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Stony Brook State Park
- • Wellsville Island Park
- • Alfred University
- • Wellsville Creative Arts Center
- • David A. Howe Public Library
- • Finger Lakes Boating Museum
- • Glenn H. Curtiss Museum
When to visit HornellIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches