Hotels in Port Hope, Michigan
Search & Compare Port Hope Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Port Hope
- Most booked
13 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"After a long day's drive it was nice to be greeted pleasantly and quickly. The atmosphere was very was very pleasant and homey. The room was clean, modern,and spacious. Parking lot Needs some attention. Overall this would be a reccomended hotel."
y, Oct 2016, CA
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We stayed two nights. Enjoyed the breakfast and the workout room. Love the location. We were able to drive to different Ports and not be too far away and the same with golfing. Everything is nearby."
A Traveller, Jul 2016, US
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Port Hope
Port Hope overviewCheck out local attractions like Pointe aux Barques Lighthouse and Harbor Beach Lighthouse. Whatever you're into, Port Hope has something for you.
Where to stay in Port HopeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Port Hope can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Port HopeFly in to Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 71.3 mi (114.8 km) from downtown Port Hope.
What to see around Port HopeHere are some local highlights:
- • Pointe aux Barques Lighthouse
- • Harbor Beach Lighthouse
- • Bird Creek Golf Club
- • Allen House Museum
- • Pioneer Log Village
When to visit Port HopeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 5.0 inches
- • April-June: 6.4 inches
- • July-September: 7.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches